Thursday, February 25, 2010

My mom actually suggested that I start blogging my experiences as a mother. Although this is not unique, my life at home with my daughter is. Therefore, I have have named my maiden blog, "here goes nothin'!"
So far, as I'm writing this, I feel like one of the millions of rats in the race. Go, rats! Go! Meanwhile, my two year old angel is repeatedly asking me "where ahKelly go? where ahKelly go, where ahKelly go?" The phrase "broken record" comes to mind. We can put a man on the moon but we can't fix broken records? (Maybe now she is actually considered a scratched CD or maybe a glitched song on my iPod). In any case, the glitched song on my iPod is now chanting, "yets go see GG! yets go see GG! yets go see GG!" I don't have the heart to tell her just yet that we aren't going anywhere because my sweatpants are really comfortable and my husbands old red shirt is comfortable and the two do not match. That's why.
Ok. So I feel pretty good about this blog. Maybe I am cut out for this after all. Mothers do know best right? We'll see...
PS. As I am rereading this, the scratched CD is sitting on the kitchen table! Mommy ah sitty on da table! Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Well looks like you're off to a very good start. You have always been "verbose", so this is the perfect forum for you to share all the wonderful moments of being a Mommy! Can't wait for the next entry!

    ReplyDelete